Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She had fallen asleep—or else fallen unconscious—in the forest near Horizon Ridge's fringe. When she awoke, the sun was already burning high in the sky, and she was incredibly stiff. It took her a nearly a minute to gather her wits and force herself to her feet, presently numb to the pain... But that pain, and the memories of the fight the prior night, came rushing back when she stretched and tore open the wound at the side of her neck. The initial rip of her flesh was so unexpected and so excruciating that Jinx bit her tongue trying to stifle a cry, and tasted iron when her jaw unclenched. Her nose stung, but the gouges had knitted themselves into sufficient scabs, so they were easy to ignore.

The other pains, the aches and groaning bones from exertion as well as the burning and constant pain from her bruised ribs (she was certain now as she began walking, wincing with every ginger step, that the fat fucker had broken at least one of them), came when she began to move. Jinx gritted her teeth and steeled herself against the pain, accepting it as a reminder of her defeat, and fuel for her fire. It could never be known that all the Kesuk warrior had inflicted were a few scratches and a tear in the other wolf's nostril; she could not claim to be anything but inept if that were ever found out.

She proceeded in this slow, laborous, pained fashion until at last she reached the coast. Dread filled her stomach as she directed her feet to the water, dread and reluctance... But she forced herself to enter the sea's swells, knowing there was no other way to wash desiccation from her neck. She tried her best to keep her mouth tightly shut as she sunk deep enough to plunge her wound into the ocean water. But despite all her efforts, Jinx cried out and moaned when the salt water stung her most grievous wound, and felt her breath come in quick, agonized huffs as she fought to keep from rearing out of the water that seared her so.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM