Redhawk Caldera [m] i know you feel it, too
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Chill some bottles of [insert preferred adult beverage here]. Then use them as ice packs... or drink them. Win/win!

If you mind any of the power playing, let me know and I'll tone it down. :)

Also, this gets pretty MATURE. Readers beware, you're in for a scare...?!

Her suggestive hint tugged another groan from him. Was he picking up what she was lying down? You bet he was. Although Peregrine had no desire to sexually assault his mate, he liked the implication. He could take her. He could (and would) ravish her. Besides, you couldn't rape the willing, could you? And he would never do anything to hurt her. These children might be conceived via some crazy dirty sex, yet they would be conceived in love too.

"Oh, I will." His eyes bored into hers in the three seconds before Peregrine pounced, growling like a savage as he aimed to grab the scruff of her neck. Despite his fierce behavior, his jaws were gentle as they grasped the loose fur. Anchoring himself via his hold on her, Peregrine twisted around to stand parallel to his mate, then quite acrobatically jumped sideways over her, maneuvering himself into a mounted position on top of Fox. He never once loosened his grip.

Quickly, he lined up their pelvises, using his own to nudge her tail out of his way. He was tempted to drive himself into her, yet just as she had teased him, Peregrine wanted to tease her. He abruptly relinquished his grip on her nape, though he tightened his legs around her waist. He clung to her like a baby koala as he proceeded to whisper sweet, dirty nothings into her ear. At the same time, he gently rotated his hips against her, moving from side to side rather than back and forth. He did not take her, not yet, but the skin-on-skin contact left very little to the imagination.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 25, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:19 PM