The Heartwood seize and conquer
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
changed my mind this happens after the Somnia x Ciervo thread :p
my heart's in atrophy

While something as irrelevant, not to mention natural, as the rumbling of his stomach was not something Ciervo would ever apologize for, he felt that for once the conversation he was holding was more interesting than food, so when the other male motioned towards the fox's body with his snout and suggested he should dig in Ciervo furrowed his brow and shook his head. His hunger was something he could take of care later, Peregrine on the other hand would be just a visitor he was obliged to deal with now.

Being alone, specially, in Winter was a risky and Ciervo was well aware of it. With a nod he confirmed the male's statement feeling not proud but comfortable to admit he was on his own. Even if Peregrine had a greater size and was notably older, Ciervo was not intimidated by his presence, after all hadn't he just declared he would not try to threaten him or his meal? In fact, there was a certain type of interest glimmering in the Ostrega's eyes now that he looked at the Caldera man closely. A type of.. familiarity despite the lack of introduction on his side?

The Caldera?
He repeated in his mind while trying to pin point the exact conversation during which he had heard that name.
Oh, right..
His mind trailed back to the encounter he had had with a female of the famous Caldera not more than a few days ago. Not having thought much of the man's name before, he then pieced everything together. He was black and big and his name was Peregrine. "I spoke with one of yours I think" he barked then, not bothering to answers his invitations yet.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFFFFF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:80px; color:#000000
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:left; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#8B0000;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:32px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 16, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: seize and conquer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 21, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: seize and conquer - by Ciervo - December 23, 2014, 06:58 PM