Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
It was cold, and it was night. The Welsh girl lifted her silver crown up towards the sky, absorbing in the view, the navy sky speckled with gleaming stars. It'd been probably two weeks since Shadow had left, and she eagerly awaited for his return.

This particular second, she was free of her worries. Just a small section of time ago did she hear an all-familiar call, announcing into the Bypass air that he would be leaving for an undetermined period of time, but he would be back. Another was leaving, and this time it was her closest comrade, Flash.

What had Shadow said, before he left? It would be rather sad for them to disappoint him with leading the Bypass, and Flash had turned on his back and left. For what reason, she did not know, but this time she wouldn't quite be as charitable and considerate to this decision just as she did Paar's. Well, this was his decision, but Crëyr failed to reason why on Earth he had left the Bypass in the middle of winter when he had been placed in Shadow's stead.

A voice whispered, at the corner of her mind. Everyone needs a break. To be honest, she did too, having the leaderless days of winter wear her off, and it was about time. When was Shadow coming back? When was Flash going to be back?

A howl interrupted her thoughts. A howl requesting for her. This one was very familiar, but not painful. Not at all. This one placed an ebullient grin on her face, and despite her weariness and the mood she was in, she energetically sprung from her den and moved swiftly towards the owner of the voice, her every step radiating joy.

As if on cue, Shadow was standing there in Bypass lands, his posture like always regal, dignified, a softening smile on his features. He was there, looking as if nothing had happened in wherever he was, where he had visited Paar, and for that, she was glad.

"Shadow!" The grayscale girl covered the last of the distance nearing them with a graceful leap, making no effort to cover her happiness. She lowered herself into submission before reaching up to touch her cheek to his. "Welcome home."
Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 02:41 AM