Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

This was one of the rare times when Crëyr heard her leader laugh. It was a warm, hearty sound, and it filled the grayscale with a sense of comfort, a sense of belonging. Later on he bumped his nose against her cheek before reaching down to lick her petite silver head.

She laughed herself, joyfully welcoming the greetings returned to hers. When he told her that he missed her, her mind went back towards the days spent alone with the pack and immediately felt another surge of relief and happiness towards Shadow's return. "I've missed you too, Shadow. I'm so glad you're back, though I was expecting it, anyway." She said with a grin. Crëyr knew that the silver agouti male would never let the pack down.

The silver-graphite female smiled at what he said of his pups. Despite Paar's departure, he seemed proud and happy for her birth, even if they were in a separate pack. Of course he was, why wouldn't he? He would be happy, despite all that. Perhaps someday Crëyr would experience it first-handedly, maybe she wouldn't. "What are their names? Will you be able to see them?"

"Yes, we have quite a few new recruits. Females, three of them." Her brow furrowed lightly at the thought of their poor decisions before they'd joined, but surely they would make it up in the winter, otherwise Shadow would probably kick them out. "One hunted near pack lands but returned the meal, one trespassed, but they're now in the pack to prove their worth and to make it up to us, I hope they mean their words. I'll be calling for them now. They'll explain more themselves." With a lift of her delicate silver crown, she released a song that called for the three females— Shay Raco, Silverfeather and Selene.

"Relatives, yes. A few days ago I met Raziel, your half brother. He now lives in Swiftcurrent Creek, and I'm not sure if he has said that he would like to see you, though I'm guessing, he does. The next time I see him I'll ask him."

Crëyr's expression turned slightly bitter but it went back to a surprising laugh again just as the Alpha playfully tackled her to the ground, a gentle movement. She fell back lightly. "Oops!" He'd mentioned Flash, and she was ready to fill in the details. "Well, about Flash. About a day ago he left me a message saying he would be back... and left. I have no idea where he is right now, nor is there any point in tracking him. He said he would be back, though it's Flash, anyway."
Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 04:03 AM