Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
OOC: It's okay I was hoping Pied would come and be like "bitch, submit" anyway (even though she isn't doing that)!

<style type="text/css">q {font:13px Georgia; color:#9E0853; font-weight:bold;}</style>Time passed, and though she prayed for the pain to lapse into numbness, it never truly did. Pain tolerance was achievable through repeated exposure, as was any sort of tolerance, but in this case, tolerance could not be had. The pain of the water rushing against her neck was enough to make her feel faint, but she made herself stand, made herself take it. The thought of will collapsing and crawling back to shore, a pathetic failure to her family's strong name, broke any desire to escape her self-inflicted torture. Still, nose ducked toward the water as she squeezed her eyes shut, desperately searching for any stimulus aside from the pain to distract her.

She swivelled in the water, wincing as the generated current swirled against her injured neck, and opened her eyes to see Pied, of all wolves, rushing across the sand. Her ears instinctively flattened to her skull and she growled, lowering her snout over her injury protectively, as if her pack mate would come and sink her teeth into it and make it worse. What gave her that thought was largely unknown, but if asked, Jinx would chock it up to distrust, which was surely not misplaced. Yet Jinx knew nothing of Pied's new-found desire to be on top, so the thought of distrust would have seemed odd.

The female's ears lifted marginally and her growl died in her throat, replaced by a stormy and uncertain expression, when Pied asked what she required. Passive aggressiveness welled in her throat, and she narrowly avoided spitting nothing at the Delta, but reminded herself that not long ago, they had shared a moment. It hadn't been much of a moment, and was a far cry from relationship-defining, but nonetheless, Jinx had held her tongue once, and would do it again.

Some psychopath decided he wanted to fuck me up, she half-lied, though for all she knew, the demigod wolf had been a psychopath. He certainly hadn't stopped to ask questions, but then again, Jinx had been non-compliant with his visual warning. She was entirely to blame, but she wasn't about to tell Pied that. I was scouting near the plateau. Guess he decided I was too close. Much too close, in fact, but again, she withheld that in her own interest. So much for that pact I was kindly informed of, she added through gritted teeth as she lowered herself further into the water and felt the sting behind her ear.

As for what Pied could do, well, Jinx wasn't too sure of that. Her herb-lore had once included healing plants, but she had conveniently forgotten much of it... Or it had been knocked out of her conscious memory when she had knocked her head on the rocks of the river, and lost her rationality with it. I can't clean it very well alone, she finally said, somewhat lamely, for asking for Pied's help cleaning the wound hurt her pride.

But Jinx couldn't afford pride right now, and defiant as she was, she was aware of that, too.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM