Blacktail Deer Plateau Season's greetings
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"She is?" Saena couldn't help but ask. It was unfortunate to know that Bones had also been through a lot in her life, but it was also comforting. It seemed to be a trend in the Redleaf family, one which Saena was secretly glad did not start and end with her. She wanted to know more about her relative in the Falls and which uncle was her father, as well as if Junior had said anything about what she'd deal with at the Plateau, but couldn't seem to find the words to ask.

Swordfish was elaborating on his enjoyment of his task, which Saena found both odd and understandable. "That sounds nice," she mused, "not for me, I don't think, but it must be cool to travel everywhere." His offer to visit was met with a broad smile, but she didn't think she'd be going anywhere at least until the snow began to melt. Blue Willow and Dante would wonder what spurred her decision to take a trip, and even Saena thought the journey might be too taxing. She might never return if she made it, a thought that didn't settle well with her.

"Thank you, Swordfish. I'll make sure the same is true for you and any of your wolves. The Plateau doesn't usually allow visitors, but I think they'd make an exception for Junior's saviours. I will think about visiting in the spring, for sure." Saena still didn't intend to tell anyone what had been said here until it was necessary, but if ever it came up, then she would back Bones and her crew 100%. With Fox and Peregrine both gone, it was incredibly unlikely that Bones would be turned away from the pack anyway (not that Saena knew anything about the last time the Tortuga wolf had visited them or Fox's involvement there).
Messages In This Thread
Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 21, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 26, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 01:54 PM