This Too Shall Pass {j}
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The petite graphite-silver girl treaded carefully towards the borders, careful to keep a cerulean eye on the other blue-eyed female, though Flash was moving stealthily beside her, keeping track of her movements. The petite Welsh girl wondered what had driven her up a tree far into the lands of Noctisardor Bypass. If it was recklessness, then that wouldn't be tolerated. If she had gotten lost, then that quite unreasonable and was a pity. She searched any other reasons that would have probably led her to trespass, she didn't find a good one.

This female didn't seem particularly grateful to how she was letting her off. Crëyr was already considered soft towards a trespasser, and would probably be reprimanded for that. If it had been Shadow, her Alpha who was in her place dealing with her situation right now, then she definitely would have wished it was somebody like her in Shadow's place. She disliked this trespassing wolfess even more then, and watched her with concealed curiosity behind narrowed eyes.

Maybe it was true. Maybe this she-wolf didn't even know how much of a big deal trespassing was when it came to being a wolf. Maybe she'd been raised in the wilds alone, but that seemed to be unlikely as she'd survived into adulthood.

"Now what has led you up a tree in our lands, may I ask?" Crëyr asked gentler, though still with an icy edge now that she was out of Noctisardor borders. "As for your previous question regarding the joining of our pack, what skills will you be able to offer everything you have to cover for this mistake you have made? I think you'll have to, anyway. There aren't many options."
Messages In This Thread
This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 14, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 15, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 20, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 22, 2014, 02:56 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 22, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - January 10, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - January 10, 2015, 09:41 AM