Gently in the Night I Roam {J}
The Eremitic (English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home.)
7 Posts
Ooc — Rozari
Deep in thought, Rozari glanced out across the valley view with barely seeing eyes, as her thoughts trailed into the darkest depths of her mind and soul. She was unsure of this entire plan, to approach a pack for the season and in doing so, risk becoming attached. And people she became attached to had a habit of dying and she would not bring her curse upon a pack so easily.

The scent of a female nudged at her mind and she climbed to her feet, training her gaze squarely on the grey furred female who approached her, bright green eyes, vivid in hue, analysing her quickly. She returned the gaze straight on, her own eyes darting across her frame and noting the speed her legs carried, as well as the strong muscles of her flank. A strong wolf, a good indicator for her chances in the pack.

"I am Rozari Igantyev, I am seeking the alpha of the pack here. I want to join, if they will have me." She glanced once again across the valley, breathing in the scents and wondering if there was an alpha in the area at that moment. The female in front of her was strong but her scent was not that of an alpha, a distinctive trait all alpha wolves carried with them. "I've been searching for a pack to join, this seems to be the first such I have encountered."
Messages In This Thread
Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 22, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 23, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 24, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 24, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 31, 2014, 09:36 AM