Duskfire Glacier One different Scent
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked to the side with some curiosity. It seemed as the curious tension her alpha had was gone. Maybe it was like they said, walking would strengthen bonds. She was pleased that they were both in the same relaxed state. They would get there. Scarlett was convinced if he was her happy self she would be totally fine. Usually being nice worked out. Well not always but those types of animals were just beyond evil. Scarlett thought about big cats and bears. Definitely no fun. The female had been quickly distracted by her own thoughts. He would need to relocate her place to live sometime soon. Maybe after winter when the ground was more soft around the glacier.

The albino trotted along with Malachi. "Hmm. Would that mean this is one of the newer packs of this region?," she inquired. She never had heard the name Njal and tried to think if she ever came across from a scent that had been unknown. "I have not met this Njal." The female realized that the alpha hadn't answered her question about Mae and her siblings. She scolded herself for asking and decided to not ask any questions about it until Maera would tell it herself. But at least she was sure that it had been something ugly had happened.

"I have little knowledge about healing myself. I know a few common things but since, you know, at my old pack no one wanted me close to them I could do little healing," he spoke on an even tone. It almost sounded like she was used to talk about her misery and not feel anything from it. In fact she did not feel any miserable than before mentioning it. The albino was used to wolves avoiding her ever since her birth. It was probably why she could be so awkward in social aspects. "I could teach her hunting! Although it might be difficult now being winter. But I will try and do my best. Maera is a sweet girl," she agreed. "I'm curious. If I may ask? How did a young wolf like you gain its alpha status? A brief introduction to our pack's history perhaps?"
Messages In This Thread
One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 21, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 06:57 PM