Kintla Flatlands put on heart-shaped sunglasses
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
whipping an impovised ending to this since it's a dinosaur

Cara listened idly to the Keith's look-alike words, her ears swivelling lazily on her head as she debated whether to stay and chat for a while more or to get back to the Spine before Mordecai mistook her absence as abandonment.
She didn't want that -- nor she needed it.

She bobbed her head in response when asked if she liked the Spine. To be honest like was too soft of a word to describe what she felt for her dear pack. Even with Jinx and Lecter gone, and Mordecai at the throne she loved the Spine all the same than when she had howled into the night along with her packmates to claim said grounds as their own.

Then, with a pressing urge to pee and and itching desire to go back to the mountains of her home, Cara flicked her tail anxiously, casting a long glance at the male before speaking again. "And I should now get back to it--things get hectic when I'm gone " or rather when I'm around, she thought with amusement, "Ouroboros Spine if you're ever tired of being a loner " she calledover her shoulder, as she drew her lips back to reveal a very charming smile before turning and disappearing into the fog.

Messages In This Thread
put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 08, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 11, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 12, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 14, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 21, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - December 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - December 23, 2014, 03:21 PM