Whispers to an empty wind
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
It was the sharp scratch of claws on ice that alerted her to the adult fae's arrival, as the well disguised snow-furred wolfess arrived at the bottom of the glacier with a light thump. She was looking at her with gentle eyes and she felt herself relaxing slightly at the kind gaze, though she was still unsure. The scent of the alpha from before hung around her though, so Néa assumed she was at least trustworthy if she was part of the pack. She tucked her head downwards a little, though her eyes glanced up at the taller, full-grown fae. Her tail stayed still by sheer will power alone, as she had yet to fully feel at ease with the fae, though she was gradually establishing that the other was at least trustworthy.

"Y-yes. I got here today and Malachi welcomed me in." The tone of the fae sent a sad pang through her heart and almost winced with the emotional pain that rang through her. That was the same tone her mother had used, to comfort her clumsy injuries and dry her tears from nightmares. The same tone she had never thought to hear again, sweet and kind and such a mother's tone. She wondered if this fae had her own pups, if she was well-practiced with the art of calming a youngster.

"I... I guess I'm doing okay. There are a lot of adults I don't know here, and even though I am almost full grown, I am stil nervous around them... It would be nice to find someone near my age or just someone to talk to. I miss my family, so it's a little painful and sad to be suddenly in a new pack and assaulted by such a great amount of new scents and customs..." She scuffed her paws along the ground gently, looking at the fae and smiling lightly, her tail wagging slightly. "I'm Linnéa but call me Néa."
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM