Whispers to an empty wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The female noticed the flicker of nerves coming from the youngster so Scarlett immediately lowered herself. She laid down on her tummy, but her head still a bit raised. The female wasn't the biggest wolf but she still wanted to make the young one feel at home. She wasn't saying that she was lower than the pup but she was telling her that she shouldn't be afraid. Scarlett nodded in reply. "I noticed his scent in your fur," she spoke on the same gentle tone. Her tail was moving over the snowy grounds and tipped her head a bit.

"Oh sweety," she started. "I know just the person for you to meet. You will make a good friend in her. She is Maera and she is just a bit older than you but still a juvenile. And you can tell me if you are not okay." The female moved into a sitting position. "I can even imagine how horrible it must be for you. So many big wolves and all alone." Scarlett's heart melted. She got on all fours and approached the little girl. The albino liked over the top of her head to then move her warm tongue behind the great spot behind her ear. "If you are fearful or alone. Or just want someone to hold you and keep you warm you come to me alright?"

Scarlett felt her heart swell and sat down next to the smaller one. "I will do my best to give you a great home in this pack." The female then chuckled softly. "Losing your family is something very difficult, so, if you want to be alone don't be afraid to tell me, yes? I will back off and not be offended. You could also join my hunting lessons I'm giving to Maera to distract your mind. Oh we can also go sliding down the glacier. It is really fun," the female chatting on a calm and steady tone. "There are lots of things to do." Scarlett was just overly excited to have another young one she could take care of.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM