Redhawk Caldera PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
"Yeah, they like to keep things...interesting,"

Tempest, looking at the ground, snorted. Yes, interesting was one word to describe what had just occured. When she looked up, she saw the two coming at them. She peered closer, not quite understanding how theor current position was possible.

Tempest took a tiny step back when they approached her after giving an excited greeting to Elwood and Somnia.

"Yo... I don't know you,"

"I'm Temp-" she began to reply, but was cut off.

"I'm Perry and this is my other half, Fox. As you can see, we are attached at the... at the hip... heh heh heh heh heh.

Tempest looked after them as they tried to pull the bad tempered wolf, (Fin?) into a bear hug. A very awkward, uncomfortable bear hug. Their mood was infectios, and she grinned. She grabbed a haunch and began to chew on it, watching to see how the spectacle would turn out.
Messages In This Thread
PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 24, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 11:23 PM