Duskfire Glacier One different Scent
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Noooo. I just lost my super long reply. I can literally cry right now. Well there we go again..... Also I am on the edge of my seat. This is so exciting!

The white female was pleased that she got confirmed she was right. Observing almost came natural to the female. She had been observing from a young age. It was often that she had to wait as a lower rank for her turn, or that she was excluded from activities, or even when she was left behind to babysit all the youngsters. All those times she had perfected the skill that would later on become so handy. It was interesting to see how two being interacted. How one act led to the other. It could create friction or a bonding moment in a relationship.

The albino blindly followed her leader. It was one of the perks of having more of a submissive mindset. She didn't even had to think about following the one who was leading. It gave Scarlett room to ponder on other things while she walked. It also showed her trust in her new alpha. Scarlett was sure that Malachi wouldn't walk her into a trap or treacherous path. Scarlett had not been surprised by her alpha's words. After she had met Maera she suspected that Njal could be her father. Scarlett couldn't admit that she disapproved. Although she would never ever say that out loud. Scarlett was not the one to talk bad about anyone. She kept that to herself at all times. There was already so much negativity in this world and she was not going to feed that. After the few week she had been here she had not seen the higher ranked wolf herself. She could not even imagine how often Maera had seen her father.

Scarlett grew sad as she thought about her own father, Dux. He had been the only one ever that would defend her. Oh she wished he would have been there more often but being the Outrider of a pack it meant that the black wolf often traveled. He left Scarlett to deal with her mother who, wasn't as nice. Scarlett regretted not saying goodbye to her father. Maybe on slower days she could ask permission from Malachi to visit him. She could tell him she was well.

"I will take full responsibility of her perfecting her hunting skills. In my old pack they said I was a worthless hunter but seeing that I managed to survive as a lone wolf proves otherwise. Maybe I can be useful after all!" The female almost sounded surprised as she said that. Scarlett was such a ball of sunshine even after being talked down so much. It almost seemed like there was no bitterness in the female. Nothing was less true. Every wolf had some side of themselves they didn't want to show. Little Scarlett did an excellent job at that.

The female seemed to have a knack for asking the troubling questions didn't she? She did not expect Malachi to agree in answering her. A sense of glee filled her body after feeling a little bit depressed with the thoughts of her father. She was important enough to be told. Malachi found her important enough to tell her! Her head raised a bit in healthy pride. She liked to listen to Malachi's calm voice. Him telling the history of this young pack made it even more intriguing. It seemed that a lot had happened with this young group. "Oh I'd like that. Thank you," she politely spoke.
Messages In This Thread
One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 21, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 06:57 PM