Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Honestly, the question he had asked was rarely a good one. While propriety said it was the proper way to check in on a friend, reality was far less straightforward. When the question was asked and the recipient was in fact fine, it was an unnecessary query. But when the question was actually needed, and the answer was no, then it was usually the last thing the other wolf wanted to hear right then. But what else could be said?

"That sounds like quite the predicament. It is your son, then?" There was no use beating around the bush at this point, Dante hardly thought such avoidance would help. Obviously if Galileo did not with to speak with him he could leave, but if he did, Dante wished to make it clear upfront that he would help if able. They did not know one another well but he was a decent fellow who the Alpha counted a friend. If something could be done, he would do it.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2014, 02:11 AM