Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]Well that sounded less tragic in my head, he thought as he awaited for the man's response. Though it described exactly the way he felt, it made the man feel a little bit too overdramatic. But then again, hadn't Dante asked for the truth? In the same way he had decided to get rid of his facade during his conversation with Bazi at the meadow, he was doing so now.
He was an open book and Dante was the one flipping the pages, there was no way or reason for him to apologize about what might lie in them.

Thankfully, or not, Dante was a really good reader who aside form sharing Galileo's own title as Counselor was able to adress the issue with a strange, yet perfect mixture of frankness and tact."Exactly that" he answered with a quick nod of his head.

"I cannot get my mind off it, even if time has gone by, I simply cannot" he barked, his brow furrowing in denial and anguish. "There's a couple in the Creek going through a similar situation" he explained, referring to Shadow and Paarthurnax's messy divorce,"And I can't help but think of him. And his mother" he admitted feeling his ex's face materialize inside his mind.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - December 25, 2014, 06:54 PM