Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Bazi stood, a solid look on her features as she questioned her pack-mate. Falwasi was beginning to become irked by the direction their conversation was heading. How Bazi, who was not even Alpha anymore, was demanding that the lissome wolf fess up to her reasoning.

But, she didn't show it. Instead, Falwasi returned her cold stare. "If you hadn't noticed, while you were gone our caches were basically empty. Actually, most of them were. When Paarthurnax came, pregnant, sure, I got pissed. One, because we would have to work harder for food to feed her and her children, a heavy burden to ask of an 'already-trying-hard' pack. -insert shake of head here- Two, because Shadow might wipe us all out just to get back to Paarthurnax and their kids. I can see the long-term benefits; I'm not stupid. But for the time being... it just doesn't seem ideal. We weren't ready," she finished in a huff. It was the most she'd spoken to any of the Teekon wolves. Ever.

"And I know she's your friend, Bazi. I know. But if she had a problem, I would rather her come to me herself," Falwasi continued irritatedly, taking advantage of her wordy streak. One she started, she couldn't stop. "It doesn't matter, anyway. It's over. We've sorted it out with Shadow, I've talked to Paarthurnax and the pups have been born, and I'll do whatever Scimitar and Kaskara ask of me. I would do anything to protect the Creek."

After explaining herself bitterly, the words that came out of her mouth genuinely pissed her off. Only for Bazi. Were it any other wolf, excluding Scimitar, Kaskara, or Paarthurnax, Falwasi would not have explained herself. She had no reason to explain her reasoning. What was the reason behind the reason to explain her reason? Bazi had once been Alpha, and though she wasn't anymore, it still felt like she held some sort of power within the pack.
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Falwasi - December 25, 2014, 10:16 PM