Redhawk Caldera Overcast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
i'm super sorry for the wait, friend! got back into the swing of things with the holidays being over so i'll be much more prompt in the future.

Waiting for a few words of disapproval, Siv was surprised when she was greeted by a smile from the grey-furred male. She returned the expression with a quick flash of her teeth and a short nod of her slender muzzle towards the earth. When he spoke, it was to explain that he was simply tracking. However, if they were to cross something that was catch-able, he would not be opposed. The male then introduced himself as Elwood. The Savoy girl bobbed her head and her dark lips curled upwards in a smile. He seemed like an easy-going fella. Definitely the type to fit well inside of the ranks of the caldera pack. Though, Siv was not often quick to judge – she found that the wolves she met within the pack were always suitable additions. It would have been very out of character for Peregrine or Fox to allow someone who wasn’t.

“I’m Siv Savoy,” she introduced in return, flagging her tail eagerly. “Elwood’s a pretty neat name. What’s it mean? Do you know?” she then proceeded to inquire of the grey-pelted male. The coywolf was an inquisitive young thing. The meaning behind names was one of her favored means of learning about others. While some were very fitting when it came to their calling, there were others who did not suit their names as much. Siv knew nothing about Elwood or what it meant, but she was certain that it would be a decent starter for conversation.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM