Redhawk Caldera it's always sunny
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Siv’s absence had not been intentional. Her loyalties were strictly with the Caldera, but her days had been filled with short bursts of anxiety and the suffocating regrets that seemed to linger. Still, she thought it was best that she handled those emotions on her own instead of forcing them on any of the others in the pack. While she was a social creature, she was always fearful of intruding when it was not appropriate. The Savoy girl was still struggling with her own issues, fighting her own battles, but she was attempting to do so while still being a valid member of the pack. Siv did not want to be a disappointment to her leaders – she could not add that to her peculiar grief.

“Siv Savoy? Where?! I hear that kid’s super cool,” she remarked with a wide grin, turning her head to and fro in mock inspection of their surroundings. Once the distance had been closed between the two females, Siv caught sight of the deep wounds that were healing over Fox’s face and she cringed openly, peering at the markings with a rapidly beating heart. “Shoot, Chief, did ya get in a fight with a lawnmower? Look at that war face, though! You’d scare the pants off of any hooligan running around our borders,” she remarked with a lack of grace but good intentions nonetheless. The comment was made out of concern above anything else, and the coywolf girl only hoped that Fox would perceive it as such.

“I’ve been around. Y’know, hovering in the background… trying to figure out this thing called life. I didn’t want to burden anyone else so I’ve been keepin’ to myself lately. I seem to have hit a good spot, though, so I’ll be around more often,” she then answered the inquiry that had followed Fox’s greeting.
Messages In This Thread
it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 04:00 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:37 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 12:51 PM