~Empty chairs at empty tables, where my friends shall sing no more~{J}
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Deep in thought, Néa glanced out across the icy view with barely seeing eyes, as her thoughts trailed into the darkest depths of her mind and soul. She was unsure of this entire plan, to approach a pack and in doing so, risk becoming attached- or, worse, being thrown away. And people she became attached to had a habit of dying and she would not bring her curse upon a pack so easily.

The scent of a male nudged at her nose and she sunk down into a submissive position, training her gaze squarely on the ground near the feet of the alpha male who approached her, cornflower blue eyes, vivid in hue, analysing her quickly. She chanced a glance, her own eyes darting across his taller frame and noting the speed his legs carried, as well as the strong muscles of his flank. A strong wolf, a good indicator for her chances in the pack. If the pack was strong, then maybe they could afford to have a juvenile join the ranks.

"A-ah, yes...I am Linnéa Hjort... I want to join, if you will have me." She glanced once again across the valley, breathing in the scents and wondering if there was an alpha at that moment. The male in front of her was strong but his scent was that of an alpha, a distinctive trait all alpha wolves carried with them. It belied a sense of deep command and loyalty, a demanding but not forceful presence that demanded respect.
Messages In This Thread