Whispers to an empty wind
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa watched warily as the older fae sunk down a little, just about her height and she relaxed a little further from her admittedly overly-tensed posture. It had begun to hurt her back also, so it was probably the best option. But the fur at the back of her neck bunched up a little when she saw the pity in those albino scarlet eyes, an instinctive reaction as she struggled not to- not cry but to release every inhibition and barrier that she had erected inside her mind.

She trembled a little as the soothing sensation ran along the fur of her head and behind her ear, leaning into the familiar sensation that so achingly reminded her of her mother, doing the same thing as she prepared her for bed. But she liked the sensation, it calmed her after all the variation and sporadic nature of this day. "I-I'd like to meet her... She sounds nice and at least she's a little closer to my age.." She glanced up at the white wolf and then down again, absently licking at the dirt on her paws. "I...I will let you know if I need help..."

She sighed and leant against the taller wolf, even if she was not that much taller than the honey coated juvenile. "I miss her...My mamma, I mean. And Papa too... And my siblings, I don't even know where they are... They ran the other way from the den and I don't even know if they are safe..." She thought quickly about the offer and nodded slowly, the hint of a grin poking at the edges of her mouth. "They sound like fun... Glacier sliding sounds amazing! But dangerous.... And hunting lessons would be awesome! I'll be just like Päl, running around and catching enough food for a whole pack!! He's my eldest brother from another litter, though he left the pack a long time." She stared out across the glacier and grinned as it glinted in the sun. She jumped to her feet and smiled up at the older fae with happy, though not fully happy, eyes.

"You know, you remind me of mamma. You have the same kind eyes." She smiled and then bounced off, running up right to the start of the glacier and glancing up with wide eyes. "Woah, it's huge! Can we slide down it?"
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM