Whispers to an empty wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale female chuckled fondly at the younger one. Oh how badly she wanted to be a mother of her own. For now she could focus on helping Néa into a better wolf. Scarlett could teach her how to hunt but also how this world works. How everything was connected to each other from the Deers to the Birds and from the birds to the insects. A small sigh left her lips. It was a content one. "I will make sure you two meet. You will have a buddy to play with," she spoke. Scarlett wanted to tell her about Mae's secret girl's club but that didn't seem right. It was secret after all. It was not her place to tell. "Please do. I am always one howl away," the motherly female hummed and gave her another soothing lick.

Scarlett was utterly smitten that she had calmed the smaller one down, she had even made the girl grin a bit. Of course Néa would never be so carefree as she was before but Scarlett could maybe lighten her worries a bit. "I bet they are! And they will probably come and find you. You can show them how strong you became and help them out," Scarlett tried to cheer her up and give her some hope. The albino wished that Néa wouldn't be heartbroken with false hope. "Hunting lessons are important but also lessons about the world and nature around you. Everything is connected. We are all part of a cycle," she explained. A chuckle left her lips, seeing the cheery pup. Scarlett's heart practically melted when the younger female said she was reminding her of her mother. It it wasn't for the smile Scarlett might have thought it was a bad thing. She wouldn't want to make the little girl sad. "Oh thank you. I like to be a mommy of my own one day," she admitted with a hint of a smile. "But that will take some time before that happens. Until then I can be your surrogate mommy till your real mom comes back to pick you up. Would you like that?"

The female's tail wagged. "Of course you can! Although this one is pretty steep. There are smaller parts where you can practice your sliding skill. It is totally fun!," Scarlett spoke excitedly. Slowly she calmed down. "But for now it might be best to have you come with me. We get you all groomed and fed. I am digging a den here in the glacier woods. It is close to being finished so why don't we settle there for today. I will show you where the den is. You can always use it at anytime. I will be there too or at my other one in the Emberwood. But it is far away. I recommend staying on the Glacier for now." The female started walking in the direction of the trees, looking over her shoulder if the little one was following her.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM