Blacktail Deer Plateau Season's greetings
18 Posts
Ooc —
"Junior mentioned you two were something called Outriders," Swordfish commented, though it was just one of those statements that put a neat little ribbon on the conversation rather than perpetuate it much. The offer to visit or even stay seemed to mean something to Saena and she said she would entertain the notion in the spring. In the meantime, she extended the same offer to him. Even if it was more a pleasantry than anything, he wagged his tail appreciatively and dipped his snout to her.

They hadn't actually touched on Junior's future much. Before disembarking, Swordfish thought he ought to mention it. It could affect Saena's visitation, after all. "It's none of my business but Junior has expressed to us that she wants to stay even once she heals. We're trying to find the balance; we want to encourage her to return to her family, like you, but we would also be happy for her to stay in Thief River Falls. By springtime, I imagine she might miss you all enough to change her mind. But I wanted to let you know what she'd said, just in case." Just in case of what, he wasn't exactly sure. It just seemed like a pertinent thing to pass along to her sister.

"Any last postscripts before I head home?" he asked with a polite and patient smile.
Messages In This Thread
Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 21, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 26, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 01:54 PM