Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
The words of gratitude were so unexpected that Pied froze for a beat, wondering how to respond. It just felt weird, being thanked by Jinx. "You're welcome," she said at length, her words sounding strange and wooden. She then resumed her ministrations, dutifully wiping away the last of the clotted blood. It still bled, albeit more slowly now, and there was not much to be done about the pink streaks in Jinx's snowy fur.

Motioning for Jinx to follow her, Pied trotted back onto the beach, then braced all four legs to give her pelt a vigorous shake. She winced when a cold breeze licked past, sinking its frigid teeth into fur, flesh and bone. After checking to make sure Jinx was following, the Delta then began loping slowly over the cold sands, heading for the relative shelter in the shadow of the ridge.

When Jinx joined her, Pied waited for the other she-wolf to settle, then moved so that her body pressed against her pack mate's. She then began to lick the moisture from Jinx's fur, hoping that she would return the favor if she could. If they dried and warmed one another, they could hopefully chase away this awful chill.

Between licks, Pied finally voiced one of the dozens of questions rolling around in her head. "Do you know who he was?" Pied paused, then added another, "Should I call Akhlut... or anybody else?"
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM