Redhawk Caldera Overcast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Rust-colored ears were drawn forward on her head as the male explained where his name had come from. “Oh, that’s super. So, you gonna carry on the tradition? Name your kid after yourself?” she then asked, fixing him with a wide-eyed curiosity. She thought it peculiar that names were passed down in such a manner, though not a particularly bad idea. It seemed, though, that it was primarily the males who wanted to continue their calling by passing it to their offspring. Sons carried the noble family name while daughters became wives and took the name of someone else. Not Siv, though… she wasn’t about to mess around like that. Her name was a point of pride – one of the only things she truly coveted. When she settled down, she would make it clear that her name was staying.

“Say, maybe I’ll do that. Name my daughter Siv, break the chains of society eh?” she then teased with a short laugh. “Did you get called Junior a lot? I mean, you don’t look like a Junior to me, but I hear a lot of kids get called that when they have the same name as their pops.” He was far too noble in appearance to go by such a nickname.

The question that followed was in reference to her own name. Furrowed brows met his inquiry and she frowned thoughtfully. “Mom never told me what my name meant. Probably something awful like lumpy or bonehead… I caused my ma a lot of trouble when I was younger,” she explained with a fleeting smile. The coywolf girl then began to second-guess her decision to call her child Siv.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM