Whispers to an empty wind
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa could not understand how kind this fae was, in a harsh world such as theirs, such emotions were perceived as weaknesses- and as all weakness were, destroyed and forgotten. One could not be weak in a world such as this. But the sign of the fish echoed around this wolf. She knew well the religion her mother had raised her in, that the world they tread was not only theirs but it was also home to the great spirits of the aether. There were many animal spirits, one for each wolf and creature out there, but a wolf must find their own spirit. A spirit will only follow a wolf if they accept it fully and whole heartedly, in good faith and total recognition of the commitment to nature such an exchange requires.

The Sacred Fish must be the fae's spirit, even if the snowy wolf had not yet noticed it yet. Her eyes sparkled with joy and with the love of children she so obviously portrayed, she fit the description to a 'T'. A fae without children, who so desperately seemed to wish for a litter of her own. "Of course it's all connected. My mamma used to tell us stories of the Great Bears, Atka and Sos, and how Atka birthed the noble wolf from the shadows of the night and the light of the stars, breathed them into being from her great maw. And how every wolf has a spirit and a ethereal being, which will ascend upon our deaths and join the great stars that are our kin." She stared up at the wide pinkish clouds that beckoned the promise of rain, with a bright grin and then glanced back at Scarlett as she uttered those words that made her heart thump loudly.

"W-w-would you r-r-really?" She stumbled across her words, excitement and that glow of something warm in her chest. She followed after the other with a grin, paws sinking into the shallow layer of snow and thinking better of her desire to go sliding. There was plenty of time for that later after all. "Food sounds good and..." She thought back a little while and tried to find the last time she had been able to complete groom her coat. She chuckled sheepishly and licked at a dirty paw. " A groom seems to be in order as well. I have not had the inclination nor the means to really get the dirt out for a month or so."
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM