Whispers to an empty wind
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa was a little chuffed at the obvious interest that the older fae showed in the stories she had to tell, even as she went as far as to inquire deeper. She had always loved the old stories, the thought that somewhere out in the wide night sat many ethereal beings that governed their lives. It gave purpose to everything and if only for a little while, it sent a sense of peace and the assuredness that someone was governing her steps, and those around her.

She grinned slightly up at the older wolf and squinted quizzically up. She ummed and ahhed for a few moments, thinking over the beauty of the fae and how kind she was to such a young newcomer. "I think... Your spirit guide is definitely the Sacred Fish, the spirit dedicated to new life. My mother used to say that a wolf under the Fish was the best person one would ever know, someone dedicated to bringing abundance and happiness to the people around them. They are the 'mothers' of the spirit world, kind and gentle and beautiful in spirit. And your loa.... that might be the Wild Horse.... To be seeking Freedom and loyalty." She smiled bashfully and stuck her muzzle into the snow, licking the melting piles of snow as they metled.

She thoroughly cleaned her muzzle and then sneezed lightly, before grinning cheerfully. "I'm a Swift Deer, have been since my second month. The Great Elk of the Eastern Plains of my home marked me and I accepted my spirit guide the same day, though the trials I underwent were extensive. I don't have a loa right now, it's too early and I've changed too much for the spirit world to decide yet." Call her suspicious but she really didn't like going against what felt wrong to her.

The warm glow from when Scarlett called her Néa's mother didn't fade for the rest of the time they spent digging out the den, though inside the amply spaced den it was a lot warm than the bitter cold wind that had sprung up outside, as well as the rain that accompanied it, light that it was. She followed the fae to the outside cave and smiled at her, prancing lightly on her paws as she waited for the other to make a move. Both their coats were covered and smudged with dirt but it could only help to camouflage them. "What are we hunting?"
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM