Redhawk Caldera Overcast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Aw, thank you! If you couldn't already tell, I think Elwood is great. <3

Elwood was a good guy. Siv could tell as much by the amount of patience he seemed to have for her incessant chatter. Oftentimes, she was turned away because of her prattling nature, but the grey-furred male seemed to take it in strides. In fact, he was openly engaging in conversation, which made for a much better experience for the young lady. Of course, the coywolf had only just met him, but she already liked the cut of his jib.

Her lengthy ears were held forward as he pondered carrying on his family’s tradition of Elwoods. For some, family was a touchy subject. While the Beta male did not seem at all perturbed at the mention of them, Siv was not one for prying. “Hey, you could switch it up a bit and like… reverse your name for your kid?” she suggested with a lopsided grin. “Doo…wle,” she then attempted to annunciate her brilliant plan, finding that it didn’t sound at all as nice as she had intended. Dark lips curled downwards in a frown and she blinked a few times in hopes of taking it in; wondering if it sounded better over time. “Or not it’s pretty awful…” her blue gaze darted towards him with a sheepish expression imprinted on her face.

The male’s next suggestion was to pass a rule that all children be named after their parents. Her slender muzzle crinkled at the thought and the Savoy woman – almost instantly – burst into giggles. “Oh, man, that’d be swell. Could you imagine the confusion?” And in her mind, all she could see were several tens of pups scuttling about, confused at each beckoning for a Fox or Peregrine. Tuning in again, Siv could not help but to chuckle softly at the idea of the male being called Woody, even once. Though she did not want to offend him, she stifled her laugh as quickly as possible.

“Y’know when you say my name like that, it sounds pretty rad. And alliteration is fly, son,” she exclaimed quickly, a teasing tone in her voice. “Don’t you forget it!” Because she certainly wouldn’t forget the nickname Woody for quite some time.

“Man, I feel a little bad. You came out here to track and now I’ve got you naming pups and demanding pack rules,” Siv then remarked with a toothy grin. To be fair, she was enjoying the man’s company. Elwood was quite the interesting man, and the coywolf found herself charmed by his communication. It wasn’t very often that the girl met someone so willing to indulge in her silliness.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM