Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ash wasn't particularly doing anything beside decking out his latest pelts, and sanitizing the infimarys floors, walls, changing flowers, replacing the dried and dead lavender with freshly harvested pine bark, giving the dens a nice and...well,..piney foresty scent.
Good enough.
He also had his herby little noggin on where his little Som Som went, cause she hadn't crashed in we typical spot in his basement anymore, but with a head shake, he dismissed it.
Bruh, y'all's ain't married, nor glued together. The gals got a life, and her own crib. Lay off of her, and if you're doin the right kinda moves, she'll come to ya.
Well, makes sense..
Damn right it does.

Ash was burying the now deceased but once hibernating squirrel, a new cache a bit east of his den, when a golden bell tinkled in his golden head. Was that a call from Per? On Caretakers?
HELL YA LETS DO THIS.

The blonde teen was making his way, pathin lightning and debris, snow and hoppin over fallen trees. While hauling ass, he thought a bit.
Maybe I should tell him about Counselor? After all, I talked it over with his gal, Blue.
Good timing for it, too.
Totally works out, dude. Especially with the previous down you had with the head honcho, talkin bout stuffs.
Yea, and that's a shrink thing, it didn't feel too hot, neither. Maybe bein counselor is chill.
Dig it.

The hippie focused on the dark dude he had found to be a pretty cool cat since joinin the Dera, barking out a "Hey, made it man! Heard ya had a re-"
Ash's vibrant leafy irises landed on the babe next to him, and the dude tripped over his own fours, landing a gnarley face plant, and topping it off with a belly slide across the frozen ground.
Best was to impress the gal and the dude, bro. Show em those hardcore body slammin moves like jagger, and you'll make it to major leagues.

"Eh,..."

Shaking his now white and brownified body, the hippie got back to his fours. A sheepish look came to his face, but only loft and confidently cool words came out.

"Nailed it! Rad landing. Only needed a front flip to get a 10. Better luck next flop, amigos."
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM