Whispers to an empty wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Awww. Get well soon! I think this is the end on my part. You can wrap it up. Then we can start a new thread if you like, where Scarlett takes her on a field trip or something! :3

Scarlett watched the pup endure the cold water, she could imagine that if the girl was not used to the freezing water then it must have been pretty damn cold. Néa was smart and she did understand what Scarlett was explaining. The albino female entered the den first so she could lay down and be a pillow for Néa. Her heart warmed when the pup spoke about her fondness for her. A smile tugged on her lips and then started grooming over the pup. Scarlett had done her face already so she started by her ears and then moved down over her neck. A soft hum coming from her throat. "Thank you," She spoke with a smile. "Malachi is still tense with me at times. I think it is just his nature. Apparently a lot has happened I don't even know about." That was a bit of a lie since Malachi had told her a part of it. But still, those were not stories to tell a child before bedtime.

A quick chuckle left the female. "I think Sen has no reason to be how she is... She doesn't like me because I am so soft, at least I think. Maybe she thinks being nice and soft is like being weak but it isn't. You remember that alright? Just because you are kind doesn't mean you are weak. I think it takes more strength to be nice to someone who you dislike than to hate on everything because you don't want to. That is being weak mentally." If only wolves knew how much she endured from teasing till actual abuse. They would be surprised at how kind Scarlett was. She briefly pictured what her life would have been if she had been bitter. The female disliked that thought. "Lets get some rest. The sun been down for quite awhile now," she spoke on a soft yet very clear tone. Scarlett's whole body tingled because she was loving this. She couldn't wait to have a whole litter or babies to take care off. Even though she told the young girl to go to bed, Scarlett continued with licking a grooming her so she was extra comfy and relaxed.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM