Swiftcurrent Creek break the chains
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
"Pleasure to meet you, Nefarious," she replied, nodding her head toward him. He was a wolf of quiet stature and serious demeanor, at least so far as she'd seen. Perhaps under different circumstances he would have been a jovial fellow, but Kaskara didn't really have room to talk; she came from a line of serious brutes and brooding dames. She tried not to let that influence her completely, however.

When he began telling her of his thoughts, Kaskara settled down to listen. Whether or not they were actually right in keeping Shadow away, Kaskara appreciated Nefarious's honest answer. "I appreciate your honesty, Nefarious. I can't say whether what we're doing is right or wrong in the grand scheme of things, but for Paarthurnax and her babes' sake, I believe it's right." With a nod, she thought of the things she could say in return about blood, but decided against it. Blood was everything to her, but she understood that it wasn't viewed so absolutely by everyone else.

"How have you enjoyed your stay in the creek so far?" He had been here for about a month and Kaskara knew this was about the time to make decisions to stay or flee. She hoped that he would stay. He seemed to know his own mind and she could use wolves like that.

They spoke for a few moments more before Kaskara had to do another patrol of the borders. She wished Nefarious farewell and hoped to meet him again soon enough.
Messages In This Thread
break the chains - by Kaskara - December 08, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: break the chains - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: break the chains - by Kaskara - December 15, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: break the chains - by Nefarious - December 16, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: break the chains - by Kaskara - December 29, 2014, 10:41 AM