Sea Lion Shores Saw you there and I thought
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The larger male was winning, it seemed. Their fighting style was bizarre to Saena, who knew wolves sparred with their jaws and body language. Seals, it seemed, were more the clubbing sort. There was a lot of rumbling, their snouts raised to the sky, before one would lunge forward and smash into the other one. Perhaps they were biting, but from the distance and the size of their tiny mouths, Saena guessed they weren't. What damage could throwing one's blubbery body around really cause?

Apparently a lot, for the smaller male was soon retreating with slow, rolling flops. The victor was bellowing loudly before promptly collapsing on top of the prize, a much smaller female. At this, Saena looked away, and found herself looking at a young, freckled pup.

For a moment, a surge of fear crawled up her chest. Had Kisu settled down somewhere else and produced another child? The only wolves she'd seen with markings like Charon's were her brother and herself. She knew her markings came from her mother, but it didn't stop her temporary concern that it was her father's doing. That, or perhaps Pied wasn't dead after all, and had actually left her children with a false grave...

No, she thought as she stared questioningly at Charon, that would be ridiculous. "You look kinda like my brother," she said before she could stop herself. "He's a Warden. It takes a lot of bravery. Are you a Warden, too?" She didn't really know that Charon was spooked by the sound of the seals. He was looking away from her, but she supposed it was childish nervousness rather than actual fear. She'd been pretty shy as a kid, too.
Messages In This Thread
Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 03:07 PM