Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Paarthurnax knew that the mountain wolfess was nearby, but did not lift her bi-coloured crown to look upon her. Instead she eyed her suspiciously from the corner of a copper eye, uncertain of her reason for being so close. At the meeting it had been made crystal clear that Falwasi held no love for the crimson healer or her unborn brood, so why the sudden curiosity? An opportunity to belittle her in private, perhaps?

She dipped her head, hunched her shoulders as she crouched over somewhat in a display of submission. Butterflies took flight in the pit of her abdomen and nervously, she flicked her salmon-pink tongue over her upper lip and nose. A soft whine was emitted, a timid greeting, as the other female paused a short distance from her.

Falwasi spoke, her words vague. Paarthurnax blinked. What, exactly, would not get any better? Her shattered heart? She already knew that much. The resentment that her earth-pelted comrade felt for her? In that moment, she was not sure that she even cared to try and win her over. Life in general? Uncertain, the russet mother-to-be remained quiet, for fear that words might spark further frustration from her fellow Creek wolf.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM