Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Sorry, different timezones suck :\ Heya!!
Mikael was doing nothing, a rare thing but instead he was lying in the midday sun and though it was weak through the wintery cloud bank. But as a howl echoed through the caldera, he stood and shook the snow from his coat with a slightly groan. His slightly sleeping muscles stretched and warmed up as he lightly jogged down the slope towards the foot of the caldera.

His nose soon picked up the scents of an alpha and @Tempest, making him grin and he heard just the last thing the alpha said to the peppered white fae sitting nearby. He slid to a stop with a soft smile and bowed his head slightly to his alpha, shooting a grin to Tempest. "Yo, boy toy here! Mikael's the name, and as for my game? I got nothing there. Dang, hate when jokes don't work out right. Pleasure to meet you, ah..." He searched his memory for the alpha's name, knowing he had heard it but really unable to trace it down. He smiled sheepishly and huffed.
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM