Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Peregrine! That was it! The name of a fearsome bird of prey and it suited the night-furred wolf to a 't'. He bowed his head once again and smiled bashfully. "Sorry... I'm not the greatest with names. It's a pleasure to meet my new alpha. I apologise for not meeting you sooner but I was informed that you were... Ah, busy."

He sunk into a sitting position as the alpha did the same, tilting his head and carefully thinking over the questions that were presented to him. And what answers could he truly give, that didn't delve painfully deep into his past.

"I was born in the Outsider Mountains, very far to the east and to a small pack with only my parents and a few other wolves. And we were not wanted, my sister and I. My father murdered my mother when I was three months old and it tore him apart. We both looked so similar to her, and we reminded him daily of his mistakes. He started to hurt us. Little things but after he broke my sister's foreleg and wouldn't let a healer attend it, we both decided enough was enough." He swallowed harshly and then a grim smile crossed his face, with the bittersweet feeling of old revenge across his eyes. "So we burnt our home and him along with it. We got separated, Rozari and I, maybe two months ago and I was mainly here to find her. Though now that I'm here, I do miss the home I had before and right now, I want to find a family and a home to belong with."

He thought carefully once again about his next words. "As I said to Finley, there isn't much that is unique about me. I can hunt, like most wolves and I'm a fairly fast runner, since my build isn't quite as heavy as others. I have a fairly good grasp on herbs, so I might be a little help as a healer and I'm good with storytelling." That's was really about it.
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM