Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Falwasi stood still and watched as the russet female shied from her, not turning to greet her. The small gestures stung the chamoisee coated wolf like a bee: sharp at first, and then a painful ache once it withdrew its buzzer. She didn't want to be feared. Not by Paarthurnax.

She took another hesitant step forward: "I was only voicing what I thought was best for the pack," the elegant wolfess said, avoiding the 'I'm sorry', or the explanation because she'd had enough of speaking. Speaking and answering demanding questions was part of what she was doing lately, even if it was to herself, and it tired her deeply. The reality was that it didn't tire her deeply, but irritated her in the pit of her stomach, and her excuse was that she was tired.

Falwasi had no intention of ruing the two toned wolf's life here — that was never her intention. Now that the answer was a solid yes to the question of her membership, Falwasi would do whatever her leaders asked her to, and she would continue living life the way she always did: protect the Creek to her utmost ability, even if she thought Paarthurnax and her babes were a risk to the pack.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM