Otter Creek dark talons grab hold of me
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
yea that's fine by me :)

There was movement. He had seen it. If only briefly. Now he watches it. At a creek, a smokey wolf glances at Blackfeather Woods. He knows the trees are dark and menacing. It is an alluring place. He had been drawn to it. Now he stands within it, watching. What was this stranger doing here? Didn't she know what kind of wolves live in such a place? Of course, he hadn't known at first either. He thought this to be inhabited by normal wolves. They are like him, surprisingly. Kill them, he had planned. Destroy them, he had thought. But no. They are his allies now. They will help him kill other wolves, other packs.

Something was a little off. Golden eyes narrow. The wolf's eyes are slightly different. It is disconcerting. Hairs rise along a well muscled back.
Tresspasser, the voices tell him. Kill, they demand. The lust for blood calls to him. Always, always it burns in him. As well as the undertone of another lust. His gaze runs over the female. She is thin. A loner? She won't make much of a challenge for him. He could savage her, then kill her. Not much of a fight to be had. His large form would greatly overpower this one. There wasn't much fun in that.

He slips from the cover of the trees. Head high, chest thrust out. He struts towards the wolf. White teeth gleam from withdrawn lips in a grin. He will play with this one. At any time he can kill her.
Fun, the voices say. Tease, they tell him. Yes, he will use his looks. Make her want him. Play with her, and then try to kill her. "There are wolves here who would kill you," he offers.
Messages In This Thread
dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - December 30, 2014, 02:10 AM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Grimnir - December 30, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - December 30, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Grimnir - December 31, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - December 31, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - January 02, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - January 03, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Grimnir - January 11, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: dark talons grab hold of me - by Silverbone - January 13, 2015, 01:15 AM