The Sunspire If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl could not help the devilish way in which his lips curled at the corners when she called him her personal rebel, and even if he could have helped it he would not have. Vienna had hit that bull's-eye perfectly. When Sumayl had first arrived in The Sunspire he hadn't, for once in his life, had his priorities focused upon the fairer sex. At the time, there have been more important things aligned for him thab his next conquest, though he had teased about the idea openly. Is playboy reputation had not followed him into the Teekon Wilds, though he had never made to hide it, regardless. Even so, he certainly hadn't the intentions of wanting a relationship, let alone one that inspired him to nurture and bury the Playboy it within him in a six foot ditch. Sumayl had shied away from committal relationships before, as if the words 'serious' and 'settling down' were the literal plague to him. It hadn't fit his flighty style when it came to women. Looking back upon it as he did currently, briefly lost in his own thoughts, he'd been the kind of man to "love them and leave them."

This... There was nothing about his feelings for Vienna that were the same. There was nothing about this ...whatever it was they had going on, that was the same. It was unfamiliar territory to Sumayl the fact that he had no desire to 'love her and leave her'. It was almost frightening to the golden Ostrega we Considering there might actually be something real there. The potential is definitely there, he felt, and he was willing to explore it to its fullest — so long as Vienna was too. For moment Sumayl toyed with the idea of inquiring as to who standard she was speaking of because as far as Sumayl was concerned she exceeded all of his but then decided upon, "If it's my standards are speaking of you exceed all of them," he paused, drawing his salmon pink tongue across his nose and a quick swipe. "You look beautiful." murmured sincerely to her. He wasn't deterred by her injuries, or the fact that she might very well have scars what it was all said and done with. He was shallow and narcissistic but only when it came to his own appearance. Those traits, deterring as they were, did not transcend from himself.

Her gaze met his and Sumayl observed, absorbing this moment, wishing to commit it to his memory in the chance that she did not want or feel the same thing. Golden irises one significantly, velveteen ears cupping forth to hear her words when she admitted that she like to call this a date. "Good," The Ostrega purred with a smile that was sincere but had the ghost of his cheeky persona. He didn't dare let on that he had been nervous it was more than likely that Vienna had already put the puzzle pieces together. It was a rare occurrence that Sumayl Ostrega was nervous on the front of women, only reconfirming that this definitely have the potential but none of his other relationships (if that was what they could be called) had. "Eh?" Sumayl inquired her question, grinning mischievously from ear to ear it was not just from the playful switch of conversation. "Didn't you know a date with me will you anything? It's my perfection, it has magical powers." Narcassistic to his core Sumayl was and it came out full force and his teasing with her.

Sumayl's gays lifted the stars once more, sweeping across their littering of lights in the velvet darkness above them, inhaling deeply and letting it out, content. All joking has to side he focused his attention back up on her. "So I guess make us a couple now," Though he was seeking more of a confirmation as opposed to an actual answer since, technically, he'd already been given one when she agreed to call this renegade break out a date.

Messages In This Thread
If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - December 15, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Sumayl - December 30, 2014, 08:51 AM