Through ice I seek
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Above, ravens call. He snarls at them. Idiotic, annoying birds. They sit in their tree's mocking the wolves. But one day they will be close enough. They will learn to fear him. Wings will be torn from a frail body first. Make it suffer before shredding it. Maybe he should just let it die slowly. But they infuriate him. Jaws clench. He wants to tear them apart. But none linger close enough today. He turns, stalking through the woods, leaving the feathered creatures behind. He wonders how long they will sit in their tree's. Soon enough he will be happily eating one.

Golden eyes scan dark trees. The boarder lies not too far ahead. A shadow moves suddenly. Ears perk, his head lowers. Now what could that be?
Intruder? The voices question. Find, they command. Eyes narrow, searching. A form rushes along the edge of the tree line. Long legs hurry to get ahead. This will be the second wolf that has been at his territory. This one will not be as lucky as the first.

Hidden behind a tree, he waits. Cream, black, and running the wolf draws closer. A few more lengths and it will be within range. Anticipation surges through his body. Teeth show beneath raised lips. He stills himself against the eagerness to lunge.
Blood, the voices demand. Death, they whisper. No detailed torture images fill his mind this time. It has been too long. This will be an outright kill. He needs to quench the hunger inside him. The wolf's head passes by. A snarl tears past his fangs, he lunges. Jaws are opened wide, eagerly searching for flesh.
Messages In This Thread
Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 30, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - December 31, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - December 31, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - January 06, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - January 09, 2015, 04:11 AM