Firestone Hot Springs tortured souls may seek the light
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The creature the wolf was tailing after ran off into the woods. Failing to catch the weasel, the male stopped, clearly very irritated. Lightly guilty, Crëyr braced herself, alert, up for however he was going to react, for she knew some wolves had serious anger problems. Well, this one didn't seem to be showing any symptoms that would ring red bells, but she prepared an apology on her tongue nonetheless. It was required, whether or not he would be extremely angry, anyway.

Instead he turned, his stance nothing that was hostile, regarding her gently behind steely blue eyes. "You smell of the mountains."

The grayscale girl relaxed slightly at that. She was indeed a way from the mountains, for she had travelled pass them to get here. Crëyr had smelled a pack there, distinctly familiar, knowing that she'd smelt the scent before. Not sure which, though.

She smiled, nodding thoughtfully at his words. "I have travelled past the mountains to get here, and is a good week away from home. Lately I've been exploring more, since I've recently gotten my trade of outrider. Also, I'm sorry for you have lost your meal." The silver-graphite girl paused, regarding him curiously before sending a polite question his way. "Are you of a pack in this region? I've never been around here, and would love to know more about the area I now live in."
Messages In This Thread
tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - December 24, 2014, 02:42 AM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Crëyr - December 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - December 30, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Crëyr - December 31, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - January 05, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Crëyr - January 15, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - January 17, 2015, 12:45 AM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Crëyr - February 03, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Crëyr - February 06, 2015, 01:49 AM
RE: tortured souls may seek the light - by Lasher - February 09, 2015, 12:19 AM