Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Mikael sighed and closed his eyes briefly in self-exasperation. "Sorry, I have a habit of that. Better to get it out in one fell swoop than to have to retell it, bit by bit. Sorry to lump all that on ya... we cool?"

Mikael cleared his throat and coughed in embarrassment as the alpha looked at him and to the departing pepper wolf- and the look in his gaze spoke volumes. "Ah...Yes... I guess so. I don't think it's anything serious yet and to be frank, I don't want to drag her into my past. It's bloody and still dangerous... She'd probably be better with another, though I won't refuse if she sticks around with me. It'll be a while yet before I start a family, if at all."

He grinned and then nodded eagerly, thinking of the plan he had set for himself. "Well, considering I already have healer training, that's not a bad place to start and I'm also thinking outrider could be a good use of my skills. I just hope I choose wisely, because my choices help or hurt the pack now, so it's... it's my duty to choose what works for the best."
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM