Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Michael could see a hint of concern in the alpha's eyes and bearing, a feeling he could definitely understand. Peregrine wanted what was right for his family, and for his pack, in terms of comfort and safety. He nodded to the first question, happy that he had at least talked to the fae about his past. "Yes, she knows about Rozari and that she is the reason I am here, for the most part. But yes, I do intend to stay here in Redhawk... It's oddly calm around here, it's peaceful and the people are kind."

He cocked his head at the strange question but ignored it as the alpha continued on with his words. So his twin/doppelgänger was the healer here? Dang, the similarities were eerily scary now and he really wanted to meet this Ashton guy soon. "Guessing my 'twin' is your healer... Dang.... I will pursue outrider and Healer, though perhaps warden could be on the books as well. Is there a specific need within the pack at the moment? Great attack, more defence?"
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM