The Sunspire here comes a fierce battle between a king cobra and a honey badger
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was on border patrol when a scent teased his nostril. It was not one he recognized and it was on his home. With a growl he turned his large body towards the smell and charged down the mountainside. He didn't quite understand why some other wolves were so obvious about their disregard for pack borders. It pissed him off every time. He wondered what kind of enemy he would make and if he would need to take a life again. He didn't like too, but he would if he needed too. HE did lift the alarm for any others in the immediate vicinity to come and aid him.

Upon making it down the mountain his eyes caught sight of a honey colored she wolf and he growled and went straight for her. Snarl etched deeply into his scarred visage, ice blue eyes steel cold and angry. He went straight for her intending to bowl her over if he could. His jaws snapping at her once he would reach her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread