The Sunspire here comes a fierce battle between a king cobra and a honey badger
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
(Attack - 2) Honey Badger's attack
(Attack - 5) Jace's attack

If you prefer to roll for Jace it's okay it's up to you though love or tell me if you want me to do something different?

Much like the she wolf in front of her, Jace had his share of temper demons. The red haze was already threatening to take over his vision, but her surged doggedly forward. He watched as she slid down the mountain and momentary disappointment swelled u in his chest that she didn't fall. He jumped backwards at her own savage onslaught, though she dealt a glancing blow to his lower throat and chest, she did not manage to rip it open. Merely graze it, he snarled and a fierce growl surged through his throat.

He snapped his jaws at her aiming for her own face and the back of her neck. She was too small for him to get the lower part of her throat so he would take what he could get. He locked his legs and continued to simultaneously attack her with a fervor bordering on insane. He made sure to keep his throat blocked as she seemed to want to go for that killing blow. you're foolish you should leave. he growled out between the deep rumbles in his chest.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread