The Sunspire here comes a fierce battle between a king cobra and a honey badger
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace snarled harder as she rooted for his spinal chord. You savage bitch! What the hell is wrong with you! He couldn't even begin to fathom what was so fucked up with this chick. She was crazy, why couldn't she just leave. She was trespassing in his home turf and she was acting like he was a bad guy. She hit the ground and he lunged for her beyond tired of this song and dance. He wanted to hit whatever he could her eyes her jaw her shoulder anything and everything.

He was for a moment hopeful that she was going to leave as she backpedaled, but he growled in frustration when she didn't. Snarling with blue eyes tinged with red flashing he waited for her attack, hoping to defend rather than attack. However, it was not to be.

His first thought was Holy fuck His next Holy shit my balls He couldn't do much to deter her, as she winded him, but he did twist intent to keep her as far away from his balls as possible. She did nick them a little bit and he tasted a metallic taste in his mouth and he screamed in absolute fury. He landed hard on his left side, but he scrambled quickly wheezing as he did so. He lunged for her, though his attack wouldn't be to hard for his lack of breath. He could at least push her away long enough to gain some of his breath back.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread