~Empty chairs at empty tables, where my friends shall sing no more~{J}
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Would you like to wrap this up, @Malachi EDIT: Please don't, I just realised there are not enough posts. ?
There was quiet for a few long moments, as she saw a thrum of emotion crossing the young alpha's eyes and even when she looked at him for his decision, not a word he spoke but instead, his look said more. It was a soft understanding, quiet and calm but just as powerful as any words he could have to offer her. But words were meaningless now, quite often words merely served as a harsh and grief-filled reminder of the past and did nothing to allay her feelings. But there was a small burst of hope, deep within her belly as he crouched to her level and surveyed her, before his soft but powerful voice announced his decision.

Her tail scuffed the soft powdery snow as it moved, happiness working it's way along her frame as her eyes lit up and she could feel the exhaustion she had been staving off for weeks beginning to make itself known to her mind. Now that she was safe and guarded and no longer alone. She smiled tremulously and then thumped her tail twice. "Thank you... It's good to have a pack to have a place in."
Messages In This Thread