Big Salmon Lake but i've got a blank space baby
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
Theseus was bored, there was nothing much to do at Redhawk Caldera except to patrol the borders, hunt, meet his packmates, all that sort of boring crap that didn't get almost get you killed. Since the encounter with the cougar and Somnia, he'd been wanting to spar more and more with someone, he was literally itching to fight but it seems everyone else had something far more interesting to do. Preparing stuff for the pups to play, trying to be caretakers for the kids, gods. Didn't anyone want a 'lets do something dangerous' thing to do anymore?

Half annoyed, half amused by his own need to fight, the Dragonblood trotted over the borders of the Caldera and began moving towards who knows where, deciding to follow where his paws and instincts, he had no set destination in mind anyways. Theseus did not keep track of time, so he had no idea how many hours, days, weeks it had taken him to come here, but he knew he was here and there was a girl. Naturally, the male began checking her out. Hey! He wasn't married, nor did he have a girlfriend of any sort, he was free to do things like that.

"Yo!" he shouted at her, quite some distance behind her.
Messages In This Thread
but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - December 31, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 03, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 03, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 08, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 10, 2015, 11:35 PM