The Sunspire i write mostly on hotel paper.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'll close this up for us <3 I promise to powerplay the crap out of her :D

She was quiet and listless, just as before. Summer felt the hard clench of pain at seeing her like this twist his insides. Her request was simple and it put any thoughts of telling her that he intended to leave for the Plateau aside. It was clear that he couldn't leave now, nor would he even dare to bring it up to her. He would do only what she asked of him, which was both the easiest and most difficult thing. But wasn't that always the way of things?

Another smile lit softly upon his face as he wordlessly acquiesced to her request. He strode forward and nosed at her until she laid down and curled into a ball. Summer then rested close to her, wrapping his much larger body around her small frame. He laid his head gently upon her back and she tucked her nose against his tail, sighing deeply. While Ty slept against his embrace, Summer laid awake for quite a while, his mind racing with thoughts on what to do for his friend, how to make her better, and how to keep her safe.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 12, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - December 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - January 02, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 09:59 AM