Swiftcurrent Creek a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her indecisive performance had surely not put ease at Scimitar's mind despite her first attempt, for his detached expression was now gone, replaced by a scowl. This sent a pang of pique to Falwasi's chest against her own actions — she was assured that nothing was wrong, but she had clearly displayed otherwise.

The chestnut imbued male took a step forward, his eyes trailing over his pack-mate, "Then what's wrong?" Her waffle had been enough to kindle his apprehension for her even further, even with her wordy endeavors.

Falwasi kept his gaze, tentatively and gingerly to be sure not to repeat history's mishaps. "Nothing," she repeated genuinely, expression agreeing with her tone as she stood still. "I just have a lot on my mind, as do you, I'm sure of." She believed everything she was saying was true — Paarthurnax's stay and Star missing, these aspects obviously caused for concern, but not so much as to pester the she-wolf's mind with every second of every coming day.

The truth was that Falwasi was fine.
Messages In This Thread
a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 01, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 02, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 04, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 04, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 08, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 20, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - February 17, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Scimitar - February 21, 2015, 09:02 AM